Whether you walk, cycle, roll, volunteer or cheer, we want your Walk MS / Bike MS experience to rock.
Inside the pages of this official blog, learn what our top fundraisers, team captains, “Super Walkers” and “Super Cyclists” do to inspire their friends, family, co-workers and more to produce incredible results such as:
- What tips and tools to are available to help you raise funds
- How to overcome your fear of asking people to donate
- Simple ideas to start or expand your team
- Heartfelt stories of why your participation matters so much
- How to raise funds overnight through your Participant Center and Facebook
- And so much more
About the National MS Society, Oregon Chapter
The Oregon Chapter serves more than 7,800 individuals with MS and their families in Oregon and SW Washington. We help people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward. The Oregon Chapter was established in 1963.
Visit our official website.