Bike MS is just 3 weeks away and there’s a lot to catch you up on. Read on!
In this post:
- Want to win a jersey? How about a bicycle? Bike MS July team week incentives!
- How your friend can save $10 off registration
- Your fundraising dollars at work > Nicole’s story
- Get the inside scoop in the Bike MS Facebook group
- Show your donors the impact of their generosity
- Want to join a team? We can help.
- Final training ride – Saturday, July 23
- Doug the Pug’s fundraising snack – it’s tasty!
- Wondering where to send a donation check?
- Missing a donation? Need help registering a friend?
- PS > Book your overnight Rider Village accommodations
BIKE MS WILLAMETTE VALLEY JULY TEAM WEEK: JULY 18-31
Your chance to win awesome prizes (for doing stuff you were planning on doing anyway)…
**THE SCHWINN FUNDRAISING CHALLENGE**
Here in the Pacific Northwest, owning just one bicycle is never enough. That’s why we’re giving away a Schwinn Axios bike to TWO lucky winners!
How? Receive one entry for every $100 you raise between July 18-31, 2016.
All participants who reach $500 or $1000 in fundraising by August 5 will receive one of our custom Bike MS jerseys. These commemorative jerseys are not for sale – the only way to receive one is to reach these impressive fundraising milestones.
**TEAM RECRUITMENT CHALLENGE**
Did you know…teams who reach Team Fundraising Club levels get special incentives at next year’s ride? It’s true! Your team could win awesomeness such as: a team tent at Rider Village, a private Honeybucket or a team massage therapist.
I can help you get there! Give me a call at 503-445-8351 or email Amy.Harris@nmss.org.
HAVE A FRIEND WHO’S THINKING ABOUT RIDING AT BIKE MS?
They’ll save $10 if they register in July. Their $65 fee includes a full weekend of fun including SEVEN great routes, FIVE free meals, and ONE hilarious karaoke night… not to mention many refreshing beverages.
Share the registration link > BikeMS.org
YOUR FUNDRAISING AT WORK > HAVE HARNESS, WILL TRAVEL
Sometimes, something as simple as a service dog’s harness can change a person’s entire world.
GET THE INSIDE SCOOP > JOIN OUR TOP SECRET BIKE MS FACEBOOK GROUP
Learn what other cool people like you are doing to gear up for event weekend. Share bike trivia, videos and photos from past events. And get this — post a photo of you wearing your Bike MS t-shirt for the chance to win a $20 Western Bikeworks gift card. Yeah, pretty sweet, we know.
SHOW THE POWER OF YOUR FUNDRAISING $$ AT WORK
Read more about how you improve the lives of those living with MS in our 2016 Impact Statement, then share it with your donors.
BE PART OF THE FAMILY > JOIN AN EXISTING BIKE MS TEAM
Riding solo is awesome. Riding with a group can be awesome-r. If you’re looking for a team to join during Bike MS weekend, email me and I’ll find one just for you.
EVENT > FINAL BIKE MS TRAINING RIDE
Saturday, July 23 • 10 AM at Western Bikeworks in Tigard.
DOUG THE PUG’S FUNDRAISING SNACK: “JUST ASK”
WHERE DO I MAIL CHECK DONATIONS? WHO DO I MAKE THEM OUT TO?
- Make them out to: National MS Society, Oregon Chapter
- Write your name, event, and event year in the memo line (example: Joe Smith, Bike MS: Willamette Valley, 2016).
- Mail to: National MS Society
5331 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 290
Portland, OR 97239
MISSING A DONATION? NEED SOME HELP SETTING UP YOUR BIKE MS DONATION PAGE?
Our new Fundraising Support Center is ready to help. Email or call them toll-free at 1-855-372-1331.
Thank you for your dedication to a world free of MS. Let’s bring the finish line closer!
P.S. Have you booked your dorm room for Bike MS weekend? Book now to guarantee overnight accommodations.
Bike MS Manager